- Trim candle wick to .5cm (1/4in) before each use
- Do not leave candles unattended or in easy reach of children and/or pets
- We recommend burning our candles for at least 2 hours during each use
- Each time you burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax.
- To prevent overheating, do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never burn a candle near anything that can catch on fire.
- Never move a candle while it's lit and do not touch a lit candle or the hot wax.
- Keep candles on a flat, heat resistant surface and away from vents or drafts.
- The candle is finished when .5cm (1/4in) of wax remains in the jar.
- Please DO NOT EAT or INGEST, and read all labeling on the candle jar carefully before lighting.
- Please remove all outer packaging including all string & affirmations before burning your Candles
- All candle Jars and Packaging can be reused or recycled
Wax Melt Safety
- If using an electric burner, place a piece or two of your favourite wax melt into the dished area of the burner. Next, you can simply switch the burner on to heat and melt the wax, releasing the fragrance, filling the room with a beautiful aroma.
- If using a classic tealight heated burner, you will also place your wax melt into the dished area and then heat from below with a lit unscented tea light.
- Unlike a candle, the wax in a wax melt doesn’t disappear as you use it. Instead, eventually, the wax will lose its scent. when this happens heat the cooled wax for around a minute and then it should simply slide straight out. Or completely melt the wax and then pop in a couple of cotton pads to soak the wax straight up for removal.
Keep away from children and pets
Keep away from draughts
Never leave a lit candle unattended
Place on a heatproof surface away from Curtains and furnishings
Burners get HOT! Do not move until it has completely cooled down
Wax Melt Warmer Safety
Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard. Not intended for use with fragranced warming oil or potpourri refresher oil.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or move it when lit.
- Remove all packaging before use.
- Do not use with a maxi tea-light, votive or other candle.
- Keep the Wax Melt Burner and tea-light out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn the tea-light or leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Ensure the wax melt burner is well ventilated. There must be at least 6.5cm of space above the flame within the wax melt burner.
- The wax melt burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst alight or whilst wax remains molten.
- Extinguish the tea-light if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt burner, or begins to smoke.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish the flame. Once extinguished allow wax melt burner to cool before moving.
If you have any other Candle Safety Questions or queries please contact us at email@example.com